Paper Registration Guidelines
I3M 2021 will be held as a Fully Online Event. For those who wish to attend the I3M 2021, the deadline for completing the registration and pay the conference fee is September 5th, 2021.
For each Accepted Paper one author must register, pay the registration fee and personally present the paper at the conference. The registration fee covers one accepted paper. Speakers presenting multiple papers are required to pay an extra additional paper fee for each extra paper. Acknowledgment of registration will be sent after receiving your payment.
The category (early/late) of the registration fees are determined by the date the payment is made, not the date of registration.
Registrants who require a visa should register as early as possible to allow for sufficient time to process the visa application. To obtain a registration certificate for your visa procedures, please contact email@example.com.
Payment by credit card
In case you choose to pay via credit card, you will be redirected to a secure environment where you can directly pay your conference fee.
Payment by wire transfer
Account Holder: CAL-TEK Srl
Holder VAT: 03133320782
Account Holder Address : Via Spagna 240-242, 87036 Rende (CS), Italy
Bank Name: Banca Nazionale del Lavoro – Agenzia di Rende (CS), Italy
Bank Address: Piazza Matteotti 14, 87036 Rende (CS), Italy
Wire Transfer description: Registration to I3M + Your name + Paper ID
- the Full and Student Registration Fees include access to all the I3M sessions, participation in the scientific program, welcome reception with badge and materials, coffee breaks, luncheons and Gala dinner. If you have more than one paper accepted to the conference, you should pay the Paper Registration Fee plus the Additional Paper Fee per each additional paper. Please note that the Additional Paper Fee does not grant access for a second person to the conference (e.g. luncheons, coffee breaks, conference material, gala dinner). The Additional Paper Fee only includes the publication of an additional paper (if you have already paid the Full Registration Fee). If your paper exceeds the 10-page limit, there is an Over-length Page Fee per each single page.
- The Student Registration Fee will be accorded only if proof that you are enrolled in a University degree or you paid the tuition fee is provided.
- The Virtual Registration Fee include access to all the I3M sessions via teleconferencing tool, participation in the scientific program, and publication of one (1) conference paper in the proceedings. If you have more than one paper accepted to the conference, you should pay the Paper Registration Fee plus the Additional Paper Fee per each additional paper. If your paper exceeds the 10-page limit, there is an Over-length Page Fee per each single page.
*Please notice that you can purchase additional lunch and gala dinner tickets also at the conference desk.
Cancelations are accepted following the rules reported below:
- Cancelation notice should be sent to the conference organizers to firstname.lastname@example.org and should provide the proof of payment.
- If cancelation occurs before August 15th 2021, refund will be of 100% of the paid fee. In this case, the refund will be credited back without delay to the credit card used for the payment.
- The registration fee is not refundable if the cancelation notice is sent to the conference organizers after August 15th 2021, but delegate substitution is permitted.
The I3M Organizing Committee does not assume any risk related to participation in presence at the Conference (e.g. cases of COVID-19 infections) or in case of cancellation of the I3M Conference due to COVID-19 restrictions or other force-majeure causes.
Therefore, the I3M Organizing Committee will in no case be able to refund costs of participation to the conference (e.g. costs of travelling), costs of accomodations and lodging in Cracow, costs for healthcare services or any other type of costs incurred by the attendees for the participation in person to the I3M Conference.
For further info, please contact
Follow us on