The track focuses on methodologies and technologies on Liquid, Semi-solid and Solid Food Processing including Modeling & Simulation based approaches.
Researcher are invited to submit original articles on the following topics (additional topics related to liquid food processing are also welcome):
- Creep and recovery properties of visco-elastic foods.
- Time-dependent fluids.
- Non-linear (Fourier Transform) rheology.
- Development of fitting simulation models describing the fluid behavior of fluid and semi-solid and foods.
- Use of non-linear simulation models describing textural properties of solid foods.
- Inference from big data (Mathematical modeling and analysis of big size of data from multiple factorial experimental design).
I3M 2019 Scientific Sponsors
I3M 2019 Industrial Sponsors