The 13th International Conference on
Modeling and Applied Simulation
10 - 12 September
Agora Multi-Purpose Complex, University of Bordeaux
Call For Papers
High Performance Simulation of biological systems
at the International Conference on Modeling & Applied Simulation
Chairs: (a) Horacio Pérez-Sánchez ; (b) José M. Cecilia
Affiliation: (a)(b)Universidad Católica San Antonio, (Murcia) Spain
The goal of this track is to explore the use of emerging parallel computing architectures as well as High Performance Computing systems (Supercomputers, Clusters, Grids) for the simulation of relevant biological systems. We welcome papers, not submitted elsewhere for review, with a focus in topics of interest ranging from but not limited to:
· Parallel stochastic simulation
· Biological and Numerical parallel computing
· Parallel and distributed architectures
· Emerging processing architectures (e.g. GPUs, FPGAs, mixed CPU-GPU or CPU-FPGA)
· Parallel Model checking techniques.
· Parallel algorithms for biological analysis.
· Cluster and Grid Deployment for system biology
· Tools and applications
· Biologically inspired algorithms.
MAS on Facebook