Modeling & Simulation for Design of industrial plants and production systems:
- Cost accounting;
- Business Plans and investment analysis;
- Production systems design;
- Plant lay-out analysis and design;
- Ergonomic effective design of industrial workstations (based on the integration of work measurement, ergonomics and simulation).
Modeling & Simulation for Analysis and design of industrial plants facilities:
- Plant facilities design and integration;
- Plant facilities parameters modeling and optimization;
- Plant facilities reliability and availability analysis;
- Plant facilities maintenance;
- Global service maintenance;
- Plant facilities safety and security.
Modeling & Simulation for Workplace Ergonomic design and security within Industrial Plants:
- Work measurement;
- Effective Ergonomic design of industrial workstations;
- Risk assessment and security within industrial plants.
Modeling & Simulation for Defense and Homeland Security.
- Synthetic and Virtual Enviroments for training and decision making
- Interoperable and distributed simulation
- Simulation based Acquisition
- Human Behavior Modeling e multi-coalition systems
Modeling & Simulation for Logistics & Supply Chain Management:
- Supply Chain management based on Modeling & Simulation
- Supply chain security (including supply chain node security, i.e. container terminals security);
- Demand forecasting;
- Single stage and multi-echelon inventory systems;
- Design and management of distribution networks;
- Transportation strategies optimization;
- Reverse logistics.
Modeling & Simulation for Analysis and design of processes and production technologies:
- Assessment, analysis and rationalization of production processes;
- Process Modeling and optimization;
- Process innovation.
Modeling & Simulation for Quality, Environment and Corporate Security:
- Total Quality Management;
- Quality control services Organization;
- Analysis of process capability;
- Quality improvement;
- The Six Sigma;
- Regulatory frameworks for Security;
- Risk assessment and mapping;
- Security plans;
- Internal Audits management;
- Environmental management system;
- Initial environmental review, technical and operational methods;
- Improvement of the environmental performances.